DevineSanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an open site to anyone whom has ever felt rejected, alone, or has been treated unfairly.

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Myth
    Myth
    Original Master Mind
    Original Master Mind

Behind These Hazel Eyes Empty Behind These Hazel Eyes

Post  Myth Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 am

Not that anyone cares but I'll tell you a bit about my life. As a child I was carefree and happy, I got along with everyone at school except for the usual jerks and idiots. My home life wasn't always the best because my mom and dad would fight semi-regularly. I'd get punished but this was normal since I acted out sometimes. (Funny little memory, I found a nude magazine when I was about 6 and for some odd reason I took off my underpants and my brother walked in xD, I shouldn't share that but whatever.) In second grade I called my teacher crazy. I once swore at my father because I learned the word from my older brother, and I got punished.
    Fast forward, in middle school I was called worthless by a kid and it got to me so when I got home I cried and my parents got me McDonald's. My parents broke up, do I blame my father's drinking?...yea and since then I've vowed never to drink as I fear I will hurt the ones I love. My father did tell me never to do drugs and I promised myself I would never because it shows weakness that you can't deal with your problems in my case, same for drinking. My uncle called me a "little bitch" and I still don't really like him much. My mother had my half-sister.
    High school years, I hid my emotions from my friends as I'd never want them to be upset knowing I was depressed so I just smiled. My brother started doing drugs because he is influential. I don't really like my brother sometimes because he can be a douche. My dad had my other half-sister and he cannot be around her mother or they fight. So I never learned love from my family as hard as they may have tried. I had my heart broken from being cheated on when I was 16. I was abandoned by friends of mine causing me to feel alone adding to my depression. I've fought with my father multiple times but for the most part now we get along. My best friend for the past three years is a girl that lives in Japan and almost every month tries to kill herself but I love her still and I wish she never succeeds in doing so or I will probably take my own life sadly. I am Bi-Polar as it runs in my family, I've been called stubborn by some, and have the actualization that I can be impulsive. My thoughts overrun me to cloud my judgement. I've had thoughts of killing myself and my family. I like older women mostly because they know what they want and that is mainly why I didn't have a girlfriend in high school and for the fact that I'm weird and fugly. Yet the only time I was "happy" was around my friends.
    But I know that past all the bad qualities I am a rather decent person. Yes I am stubborn but that can be good as I will fight for my friends and anyone I care for. I don't believe in fighting as it just shows you are too incompetent to think or talk about things. I honestly don't like arguments because nothing good ever comes out of them. If I ever do fall in love again I will do anything for that person because I don't want to be with someone who it will never work out with, I do want someone I can easily say I will love forever and always. If you care for me I will care for you. I can be very artistic and imaginative at times. Poetry is something I've only been doing for a year and I would like to improve it. I dream of someday designing either clothing or video games. I am pro gay marriage because they are for the most part the happiest people on this planet (not supposed to be a bad pun). Do I feel the rich can make the world better, yea in some ways, and I hope to be a philanthropist someday. I cry at sad movies, it's good to cry now and then, and Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On will almost always make me cry. Chivalry is not all dead as I will do anything for the one I love. I respect women and would never lay a hand on one because what kind of p.o.s. would do something like that. I won't always say what you want to hear because I would be unoriginal but say what I feel about something. If you want my full undivided attention just ask. Does your butt look big in jeans? Yes and I love it lol. I will be honest with you on all manners. I'm not as shallow as men are today, if you are remotely smart and have a great personality and like facial hair then we have a chance. I use humor to hide my emotions sometimes but I can be a fun guy just give me a chance. I think douche bags are the worst people on the planet as of now and they should go and serve their country and learn some discipline. I do have trust issues but if you are honest to me then I am forever loyal. So yeah that's about as much as I am going to type for now. So if you have something to say leave a reply and sorry for the Great Wall of text. P.S. I chose the title because I love Kelly Clarkson's song and I have hazel eyes xP.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 am