DevineSanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an open site to anyone whom has ever felt rejected, alone, or has been treated unfairly.

4 posters

Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D

AdrianRae Rose
    AdrianRae Rose
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D Empty Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D

Post  AdrianRae Rose Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 pm

So I was really bored last night and started looking name meanings up on Urban Dictionary.

So post either each definition for your name or just your favorite

So I'm going to do 'Rae' and 'Rose'

Rae:

1."RAE" is a word describing a girl who is most likely a tomboy or the girl next door. A Rae has more guy friends than girl friends. Rae is equal to the name Gwen, like Gwen Stefani in her no doubt days. A rae is often dressed in tomboy clothes, involving both indie,retro and vintage looks.

2.An awesome girl very pretty likes funny stuff hates guys who annoy her mostly likes to be alone and likes technology :]

3.A person who turns your negativity and stigma into the oppositve. Very attractive, sexy, considerate, adorable, hopeless romantic (but you should be too so its ok) humble and a perfectionist. Rae's have good insight and will always tell you the truth about anything whether you like it or not you were realize it was good or you and that they're right. This person will always make you a better person and you cannot help but to love everything about them, even the imperfection, they are just that great. A homie, lover, friend 100%.

Rose:
    1.The most beautiful girl ever. A rose has the face of an angel and when you see her eyes light up when she smiles, you can't help but smile back. She is hilarious, and loves pulling pranks.

4. Usually dark haired and dark eyed. A Rose is a person who is daring, fun loving and extremely active. Though she may come off as snobby, she is truly just shy with people and takes her time getting to know someone but if she likes you then she will be the best friend you could ever have. Knowing a Rose is a blessing in your life because once you get her out of her shell, she is a sweet, loving and caring person. Never doubt a Rose's trust because no matter what, she always has your back. Rose is the type of person who is impossible not to envy. With her perfection and sweet ways. She just has that X factor you dont find in any other girls! A really loving girlfriend who you could bring home to met your mother!(usually your whole family will fall in love with her then too) , she just has that effect on people, and she will always put a smile on your face no matter what mood your in!. No stranger to advances from men/women as there is usually a queue lined up trying to get to her, her sexual energy is unreal/amazing so you can understand why this is!! She is completely faithful and honest the best girlfriend/wife you could ask for. Usually dont give second chances so dont piss her off!!
    10. Simply put, a Rose is the sweetest girl one will ever meet. She is caring, and extroverted. She has a natural ability of making the people around her smile or the people, who she isn’t around, jealous. A Rose may come off as a bit private initially, but waiting beneath is a bright and jovial spirit waiting to blossom.

She is what so many guys may call the elusive dream girl, but it is much more serendipitous than that. Dating a Rose is breathtaking. At every turn she’ll never cease to amaze, from holding on to every word you say to contemplating long hours about ways to make you feel special. So long as she is by your side, she will hold you through the darkest of moments. A Rose keeps you going when nothing else is, a treasure pearl that makes so many things anemic in comparison. Common side effects may include an unrelenting urge to think about, see, talk to, or hold her. If this happens to you, there is no use fighting it. A Rose knows just what to say or tease to drive you crazy for her. Her touch, paralyzing. That coupled with her undeniable pulchritude will leave you stunned as to how you were ever so fortunate. Even with all these attributes, a Rose can remain humble and even cynical towards herself. But that’s ok, because you and others know the truth. So sit back and watch as your defenses fall and your cerebral stronghold overrun, after all you are dealing with a Rose here.

Myth
    Myth
    Original Master Mind
    Original Master Mind

Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D Empty Re: Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D

Post  Myth Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 pm

"Tyler"
    An amazingly sweet guy who will always stick up for what he thinks is right. Might not be the most popular, or the most "cool", but he is one of the nicest people you will meet. Tylers are usually sarcastic a little bit of the time, and if they fall in love with you, they will do anything for you. They never cheat.Tyler's usually stand up for their friends whenever, and won't let them down.
    A man who looks like a cute cuddly panda. He claims pandas say "woo"
    A very very very, yet again, very sexy pancake.
    I'd post other things but most talk about the male anatomy...
    CloudyMao
    CloudyMao
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D Empty Re: Post the Urban Dictionary meaning of your name :D

Post  CloudyMao Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 am

Cloudy:
    cloudy
    a term used to describe someone who is slightly high and acts a little goofy.
    " why would u say a statement like that?"
    "sorry man i'm just a little cloudy."

Claire:
    1. Claire
    one who is unique, short, funny, and really clumsy. a unique independent person who knows how to have a great time, extremely funny and outgoing. she has lots of friends and is always there for them.
    "She is such a Claire, i love her!"

2. Claire
    Common name derived from the French word 'clair' which means bright.
    Claire is most definately the coolest kid I know!

Mew♥
    Mew♥
    Admin

Post  Mew♥ Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 pm

LOL Mew is one of my favorite bands I'm glad it was on here =)

Mew

Cat-Like and sweet Pink Pokemon.

Sound that cat Make.

Furry happiness Sound.
    Thats so sweet *Mewww*

*Mew happily*

Great danish pop band. Started out on their own record label,Evil Office, but are now signed with Sony.
    Known for their beautiful and thoughtful lyrics, and really sweet sound.
    They usually call their fans "frengers" wich means people that are "not quite friends, not quite strangers".
    This also gave name to their first album released with Sony, "Frengers".
    "I heard this danish band yesterday.. Mew.. they're music is painfully beautiful."

An exclimation meant to represent the sound of a kitten. It is often followed by Japanese-styled emoticons to help exemplify the feeling.
    Mew mew mew! ^.^
    Mewwwwwwwwwwwww... T_T
    Mew?

-----------------

Tehya

LOL, Yay for being a tight round grouchy potato head! =)
    And Fyi, it means Precious in Indian lol..

an awesome name meaning something tight in indian language.
    tehya is the most coolest name i've ever heard of.

Very round grouchy person with a potato head and an upepe nose.
    That chick sitting in the back of the plane reminds me of a tehya.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 am