DevineSanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an open site to anyone whom has ever felt rejected, alone, or has been treated unfairly.

[[Future Goals]] Love, School, Family.

NoPenName
    NoPenName
    Stranger
    Stranger

[[Future Goals]] Love, School, Family. Empty [[Future Goals]] Love, School, Family.

Post  NoPenName Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 pm

My Future Plans:

Statistics state that by the time we graduated high school; almost 50% of us have no future plans. With the end of senior year fast approaching, the time to decide our future is now. Today is the day I sit down and decide my life; Fortunately, I am one of the few people whom already have goals in mind. Many of the goals I have for my future are not set in stone; rather things I hope will happen if I try hard enough to achieve them. My life’s plan is separated into three subjects, such as my long term, short term, and personal goals.
    From four years old to now, either it is in arts and crafts or painting portraits, I have always been into artistic stuff. Sophomore year opened my eyes to the possibility of a career in Graphic Design. From the moment I got into that class I fell in love, Graphic Design takes all elements of art that I love and combines them with technology. So it isn’t a shock to some of my classmates when I tell them I plan on getting a degree in that subject. In fact, I couldn’t visualize my future in any other career. My idea of being successful in that career is eventually opening a freelance online company. I would provide a variety of services such as basic layout design, logo design, photo editing, and so on.
    As I started my junior year, I began to decide exactly what planned to do after graduation. But, when I got into senior year my previous plans were altered. As for short term goals, after graduation I plan to attend college at Pelissippi State for two years. When I cannot learn anymore in Graphic design from them, I will go to The Art Institute of Nashville and finish my bachelor’s degree there. I decided to use this arrangement because it’s more beneficial to me. If I go to Pelissippi for two years, I can still stay at home and get a job. By the time I transfer to Ai, I will have money to get my own apartment and will be able to graduate at an internationally known school.
    When we were little we all dreamt of whom we would marry. I was no exception to that, In fact I was constantly dreaming of what kind of qualities I wanted my husband to possess; however, like many things in my life those qualities changed over time. Today, I want my husband to be a man who supports me and my decisions, ideally a man who loves me and my faults, whom can better me. As for specifics, I would love a man who shares my interests, whom is creative and talented. I moved to Tennessee when I was young, but I wouldn’t hesitate to leave if I was given the chance. If I had to choose an exact place to live, I believe I would be most comfortable in a big city such as New York or Chicago. By the time I decide to have children I hope to have a stable job, one with flexibility that allows me to stay home with my kids when it’s needed, and be home when they are.
    I have always been the kind of person who is constantly planning for the future, writing this essay helped me organize my future plans into three topics, my long term, short term, and personal goals. In my long term goals you learned that I have always loved art, and that I plan to go to college for a creative degree in Graphic Design. In the second paragraph I described my plans for the near future, and how they were created by constant planning and revising. As for my personal goals, you learned that I value family, and hope to have a strong connection with both my husband and children. In conclusion, from writing this essay I have learned more about myself, and the things I value most, For example, I can see that I am more OCD than I actually believed. Thus, I am sure you can understand more about me now as well.