DevineSanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an open site to anyone whom has ever felt rejected, alone, or has been treated unfairly.

3 posters

Weight loss.

CloudyMao
    CloudyMao
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Weight loss. Empty Weight loss.

Post  CloudyMao Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 am

Is anyone trying to achieve some? I use SparkPeople.com and I'm on there till at least next year to reach my weight loss goal +_+

Started off as 275lbs [believe it!]
    I'm now 229.5 lbs
    Goal: 150lbs

A lot of people genuinely don't believe me, but I have an hourglass shape so everything's even - I don't have a large stomach. Also i'm a little taller than average people say to me 'oh maybe you're about 11 or 12 stone' when that's only a little bit above my goal.

Anyway! I would love to hear about anyone else's weight loss stories, and success? where were you? What are you now? What's your goal?
    NeoVerona
    NeoVerona
    Big Sister
    Big Sister

Weight loss. Empty Re: Weight loss.

Post  NeoVerona Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 pm

O.o my goal is the same as yours.
    Although I currently weigh around 187, I want to get to 150.
    But I also have a thyroid disorder, and that's the thing that controls your metabolism.
    I'm trying to eat better though. More spinach, cause I love it so much <3
    CloudyMao
    CloudyMao
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Post  CloudyMao Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:03 pm

hyper or hypothyroidism?

I found with my thyroid [hypo] that sea kelp helped a lot.
    caitlinchaos
    caitlinchaos
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post  caitlinchaos Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:54 am

I would honestly love to lose some weight. I've always been a bigger girl, but I carry it very well and I'm proportionate, so that always helps. I don't want to be really small... I want to stay plus-sized but just trim down my tummy a little.
    However, because I used to be in gymnastics and ballet and did some sports as well... I have really muscular legs, which tends to make me weigh more.
    Anyway, I'd love to be about 180 or so... maybe 160. However, eating healthy tends to be quite a bit expensive... at least here anyway. And I really don't have the money to fully commit. (Mind you, I really don't eat horribly right now... I just have a hard time losing weight because of medications I was on.)

But the more encouragement, the better. I wish both of you sooo much luck and I know you can do it! *Hugs.* (And maybe someday soon, I can as well!)
    NeoVerona
    NeoVerona
    Big Sister
    Big Sister

Post  NeoVerona Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:59 am

I'm not sure which one it is. All I know is it's the one that makes you gain weight. I also have a bigger build. I have broad shoulders, but reaaaaally skinny and muscular legs, cause I used to ride my bike everywhere.

My problem is my middle area ._.
    DAMN MIDDLE AREA!! D:<

Anyways, I don't care for a lot of vegtables, but I dooo love spinach. Well, I guess I like a lot of vegtables, I'm just picky on how they're prepared. I generally like them to be fresh.
    CloudyMao
    CloudyMao
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Post  CloudyMao Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 pm

I love making stews and soups - and I adore cabbage, guess i'm lucky really.

That'd be hypothyroidism [causes unusually slow metabolism] it makes it a lot more difficult to lose weight, as well as people gaining weight - but can be controlled by perscribed, or homeopathic medicine. It's a real bummer +_+
    NeoVerona
    NeoVerona
    Big Sister
    Big Sister

Post  NeoVerona Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

I was on medicine for it, buuuut, I wasn't able to go get refills for it after some time. I need to get my blood work done again soon. x.X I just hate the waiting. The needles don't bother me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm