DevineSanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an open site to anyone whom has ever felt rejected, alone, or has been treated unfairly.

4 posters

Well Haii there

AdrianRae Rose
    AdrianRae Rose
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Well Haii there Empty Well Haii there

Post  AdrianRae Rose Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 pm

For the record I'm just taking this from my introduction post on OFO.

~Okay so the name is AdrianRae Rose Young. But I'd prefer if you called me either Adrian or Rae.
    ~I'm 19 years young
    ~I am born and raised from Manchester, England. So yep I am an English gal.
    ~I'm bisexual and also a Wiccan.
    ~I am taken at the moment by the most amazing guy ever
    ~I'm diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and MultiPersonality Disorder, so yesh I am crazy.
    ~I am also obsessed with Panda's. *Epic Panda Face*
    ~One of my favorite lines to say is "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M BEING CUTE DAMMIT! >_< *Ish being cute*"
    ~I am a huge flirt.
    ~I also call people "Babe, darling, hunny, etc." even though I'm not dating them.

Okay and now this is where it will get very personal. You can say what you want, but I think those who will care, will stand by me.
    I grew up living with my aunt and uncle because my parents were f*cked up to put it bluntly. Do I care that people say "Oh you shouldn't talk about your parents that way." ? No I don't because they honestly raised me in a hell home. So yes I consider my aunt and uncle my parents and my cousins (Arie, Jake, and Mitch) my sister and brothers.
    Four years ago I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. And what BPD is, is this : "Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people have long-term patterns of unstable or turbulent emotions, such as feelings about themselves and others.These inner experiences often cause them to take impulsive actions and have chaotic relationships. "
    What caused my BPD to occur is this: Abandonment in childhood or adolescence, Disrupted family life, and Poor communication in the family. And a few days ago I was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder or better known as Dissociative Personality Disorder which is: "Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is a fairly common effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse. Most of us have experienced mild dissociation, which is like daydreaming or getting lost in the moment while working on a project. However, dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process, which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from trauma experienced by the person with the disorder. The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self."

So yes I do have quite a f*cked up personality, but that's due to my childhood. I also can not stand verbal abuse because what little bit I was around my parents I was verbally abused.

Now that you have kindly read this, I really hope that those friends that I have made on here do not abandon me. And I hope that I can somehow help those with DID(MPD) and BPD somehow.

Want to know more just message me!
    Myth
    Myth
    Original Master Mind
    Original Master Mind

Well Haii there Empty Re: Well Haii there

Post  Myth Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Welcome to the forums!
    Mew♥
    Mew♥
    Admin

Well Haii there Empty Re: Well Haii there