DevineSanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an open site to anyone whom has ever felt rejected, alone, or has been treated unfairly.

4 posters

Since it is relevent

hmjolley
    hmjolley
    Stranger
    Stranger

Since it is relevent Empty Since it is relevent

Post  hmjolley Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 am

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and talking to like minded individuals and have just gotten more and more frustrated with the current administration.

Is it just me or is the whole jobs program in America totally fucked because the republcians fillibuster EVERYTHING and the democrats need some serious balls in order to get something done?

Which idea do you think is a better way of creating jobs: cutting taxes for corporations so that they can hire more people or raise taxes for the rich and create immediate jobs in infrastructure country-wide.

My opinion is that, even though the republican idea could work, these tax cuts will most likely go to paying the CEOs.

My parents have a home loan and, just last year, Chase bank gave them a cut on their loan because they have great credit. The reason the bank was able to do this is because the government gave them a certain amount of money and said "help people with their mortgages." They did help people, but not the people who needed it.

I feel like that would be the case by giving corporations tax breaks.

Any thoughts? Sorry, super scattered.
    NeoVerona
    NeoVerona
    Big Sister
    Big Sister

Since it is relevent Empty Re: Since it is relevent

Post  NeoVerona Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 am

It's ass. Even with all the social programs, the poor are the ones that suffer the most.
    Poor people without transportation and live in smaller areas can end up paying as much as $5 for a gallon of milk, compared to someone who has a car and the money to pay for gas to get milk for $3.

So it's sad that this happens. And the good people are the ones that suffer.
    Sad to say though, I don't pay much attention to politics. Please, enlighten me.
    CloudyMao
    CloudyMao
    Friendly Socialite
    Friendly Socialite

Post  CloudyMao Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am

It's always going to be the poor that not only suffer most, but also get the least say in everything - I don't think either system could work because of the people who are trying to make it work, they're ignorant of what needs to be done - and therefore can not achieve it.
    Mew♥
    Mew♥
    Admin

Post  Mew♥ Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am

I would say the problem is, Politicians are ignorant and refuse to look back on history.. This whole health care thing is going to be nothing but bad news. Its been tried before and failed miserably.. I would say its a big Fuck You, to all of us. He's not even going to be President when it goes down... how very, very nice of him... I think tax cuts are what we need, then again.. kind of hard when Obama has been plunging us into even more debt than before. Cute, just cute.
    Use our money to look like the big guy whom everyone likes, wait until all of your own people figure out how much you used us and fucked us over.

We need help, someone who understands how the economy works not someone who is sneaky and manipulative... someone whom makes good decisions and can help and really give us CHANGE.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 am